The Domestic Missionary Ministry
A Domestic Missionary Ministry devoted to the restoration of the whole man.
Angel-heart Garrison Ministries? is organized as A Domestic Missionary Ministry devoted to the restoration of the whole man to outreach to the needs of the people according to the mission outlined by Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:19-20 and Mark 16:15-18. This shall include, Evangelism, Ordination, Christian education, job training and providing transitional sanctuary for the homeless; including for such purposes, the making and distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or any corresponding section of any future IRS code.
Meet the Founders
Bro. Dwight & Apostle Ramona Haswell are the Founders of Angel-heart Garrison Ministries™ “A Domestic Missionary Ministry”.
They have personally volunteered their assistance to various start-up churches in the State of California, in the Temecula Valley and Los Angeles County in the areas of physical Construction, Consulting, Organization and Administration.
Bro. Dwight has designed and constructed facilities for churches; acted as Foreman over church members on building projects where total renovation has taken place. He operates on our Board of Directors in the capacity of 1st Vice President & Chief Operating Officer.
Apostle Ramona has assisted in the Administration of Incorporating new churches and small non-profit organizations in the local Riverside area. She has assisted Pastors/Bishops in the Positions of Ordained Prophetess, Teacher, Armor Bearer, Minister of Music (in a temporary capacity), Church Mother, Children’s Church Director, Missionary President, Secretary and Administrative Assistant. She has held many positions in the church. She is this Ministry's Founder & Visionary, Chief Administrative Officer/CEO & President.
The Haswell's take this Ministry seriously, working together to ensure, the Vision that YAH has entrusted with them is fulfilled.
is to offer assistance to each and every individual that seeks help from the Angel-heart Garrison Ministries™ and to help them become all that God wants them to be. As each individual grows, the Ministry will grow; Grow in Wisdom. Grow in Grace. Grow in Knowledge. Grow in the Anointing of God. Grow in Numbers. Grow in Ability by assisting individuals in becoming self-supporting individuals by extending shelter, job training, extension programs (jobs, food, clothing, etc.), and networking (jobs, homes, churches, etc.)
"Come ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom
prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungered and ye gave Me meat:
I was thirsty, and ye gave Me drink:
I was a stranger and ye took Me in:
Naked, and ye clothed Me:
I was sick and ye visited Me:
I was in prison, and ye came unto Me...
Verily, I say unto ye, inasmuch as ye have done it unto the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me."
Matthew 25:34-36, 40
The Mission/Goal of the “A Domestic Missionary Ministry” is to be:
focused on outreach to the brokenhearted, homeless, abused, rejected and lost.
The Objectives of the “Domestic Missionary Ministry”
Working within the Objectives of the Ministry, the Angel-heart Garrison Ministries™ Domestic Missionary Ministry shall act as an extension of its’ services:
1. To act as one of many sources of financial income to support any and all parts of the “Purpose”, “Mission” “Objectives” and/or “Vision” of the Mother Corporation, the Angel-heart Garrison Ministries™;
a) Salvation - “The Soul Man” - The ultimate vision of the Angel-heart Garrison Ministries is to win souls for the kingdom of God.
b) Spiritual Growth - “The Spirit Man” - Our vision at the Angel-heart Garrison Ministries is that each member will find a ministry within our covering that will aid in the advancement of his/her spiritual maturity.
c) The Goal of the Angel-heart Garrison Ministries is also to teach and preach the word in a plain manner that it will bring about spiritual awakening, spiritual maturity, and spiritual power through the moving of the Holy Ghost.
d) “Ministry to the Body” - The Vision is that everything that is done at the Angel-heart Garrison Ministries will be done to the glory of God. The objective is to never forget the lost, the hurting, the indigent (poor and needy), the sick, the homeless, the bound, or the despised.
2. To be a physical lighthouse of care, prayer and restoration through unlimited networks;
3. To be an Outreach Ministry to minister to the Institutionalized; i.e., in Juvenile Detention Centers, Men’s Prisons and Women’s Prison Ministry.
4. The Outreach Ministry will also reach out to the homeless and Evangelize in the Streets;
5. To offer a place of education through a school system which shall provide training for teaching, preaching and fostering the growth of the Christian faith in all places;
6. To engage the ministry in teaching and outreach through radio, television, cyberspace, publications, and other media of mass communications.
7. To acquire, operate and maintain Ministries, Bible colleges, Ministry schools, orphanages, group homes, marriage and family counseling facilities, homes for unwed mothers, the aged, nutrition and health care facilities and/or other such benevolent and charitable institutions as may be deemed necessary to fulfill the objectives of this organization.
8. To prepare (through training and experience), license and ordain ministers to carry on the work of Evangelism, to promote Missionary work in all places;
9. To act as an Emergency Center for the local and domestic community in the event of natural disaster or local emergency situation;
10. To act as a temporary place of sanctuary for the homeless;
11. To be a source of restoration for those in need of food, clothing and household furnishings;
12. To foster development, to bring Christian believers to spiritual maturity. All these objectives shall be met through the vehicle of a Missionary Ministry devoted to the restoration of the whole man.
May the Blessings of the Lord Be Abundantly Overflowing in Your Households and Ministries.
We Love you, with the (Agape) Love of the Lord,
Dwight & Ramona Haswell